Low-impact site solutions are designed to blend in with the surrounding areas and can be deployed as street lights and/or flag poles.
The precast all-in-one foundation allows for very quick deployment in the smallest of places. The poles are available in heights from 8 to12 metres. These are one piece poles with three inspection hatches.
Multiple antenna gain options are available, from 160 to 550 mm in diametre and covering 798 to 2700 MHz. This makes them compatible with future LTE-network usage.
The ultra-strong street side cabinet is designed to look like a power utility suburban transformer box. They are manufactured from plate steel and include high security locking mechanisms, making them almost impregnable. The excellent airflow and low noise levels provide quiet and well-ventilated installations to meet harsh climate conditions in Africa. The design options for single and multi-sector sites have been optimised for OEM suppliers.
Low visual impact site characteristics:
- Small but powerful all-in-one urban radio package
- Can be deployed as street lights or flag poles
- Quick installation
- Future proof for LTE (798 to 2700 MHz)
- Single and multi-sector sites
- Hardened for protection against vandalism and theft
- Designed to withstand harsh African climate conditions.